Friday, September 11, 2009

[75] Forum- 10 Best Of Naruto

I was asked to do a "10 best" of Naruto (Fight scenes, naruhinata romantic scenes, etc) for Naruto Central. I was thinking that it whould be best to have some input from other sources so it whould be a less-biased list. So here's what I ask: Give me you favorite of each category I list and, if possible, another category.
I can't give much rewards due too my limited mod powers, but I will give you rep for both your post here AND will continue to do so as I can until after the New Years. I will automatically assume you want green. PM me if you want red (after the post has been made).

-Best fight scenes overall
-Best Naru/Sas fights against eachother and together (against a villan)
-Best Naru/Hinata moments
-Best Naru/Sakura moments
-Coolest jutsu (and by whom)
-Most vicious Villan (try to differ on this one from the other posters)
-Coolest Hero
-Favorite genin

______________________________

Answer :


Best fight scene:Naruto vs Sasuke
Best fight scene for Naruto and Sasuke together: Naruto and Sasuke vs Haku.
Best Naruto/Sakura moment: Not so much together, but when Sakura finds out it was actually Naruto that saved her from Gaara.
Coolest jutsu:Sharingan, because it allows the user to "copy" other jutsu.
Most vicious villain: Though we haven't seen much out of him yet, I believe Itachi will be a pretty mean guy. As we saw, he killed his entire own clan, and then he beat up his own brother without remorse.
Coolest hero: Rock Lee, because he's an overall nice guy, he works hard, and he is a monster in the battle field, despite being unable to use genjutsu or ninjutsu.
Favorite genin: Shikamaru, because of his amazing ability to think out scenarios and his overall ability to keep calm under pressure.

Now I have 3 of my own.
Most fascinating fight scene:The Sannin fight, it was amazing seeing three of potentially the most powerful ninja of their generation all come together and fight. Even though Jiraiya and Orochimaru both weren't at 100%.
Weirdest ninja:Chouji, because he reminds me of Goku from DragonballZ. The more he eats, the stronger he becomes.
Most capable of destruction:Naruto, because of his inability to keep calm, and control the Kyuubi. If he ends up unleashing the full amount of power that the Kyuubi offers, he may not be capable of controlling that...leading to him going on a rampage of destruction.


by: 2naruto.tk
how about you ? what is the 10 best Of Naruto . ( comment ) .

No comments:

Post a Comment