Friday, September 11, 2009

[74] News- What was the most disappointing thing in Naruto?

Hi,
I hope a thread like this doesn´t allready exist, though I couldn´t find any.
So here I go:
What was the most disappointing thing or event in Naruto?
To me it was when Sasuke defeated Oro. I really were disappointed in how weak Orochimaru was at that point. He once was the super evil genius, and now look at him....
Another disappointing thing....well it was Asuma himself. Come on, he didn´t do anything important...except rescuing Shikamaru one time. But imagine, he had to be saved from Kakashi, when Itachi/Kisame infiltrated Konoha....he was beaten up by a bunch of prisoners in the filler-episodes and he died just WAY too easily by Hidan.
I´ve even come to think of him as becoming Jounin just because he was the son of Sandaime...
by: 2naruto.tk
leave comment for me . bye

No comments:

Post a Comment